Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to fix a disproportionate Body

kidmen_

Hi guys I started working out 11 months ago , I have done great progress and I work out my lower and upper body even 3 days a week on each one, for some reason my legs look way smaller than my upper body and it's a bit frustrating, do I have to stop working on my upper body and just work on my lower to fix this issue or it would be stupid? thanks for tips.

@stevesmi is right.

If you are a tall guy, your legs are always going to look sort of lanky because you have such long limbs. I am 6'2 so I understand where you are coming from. Tall guys will always have the appearance of lanky arms/legs since their limbs are so long.

Not much you can do about it. Just keep hitting your legs hard and they will eventually start to bulk up and look less 'chicken leg like' lol

Master the squat. That's the best piece of advice I can give you. The squat is what is going to give you those tree trunk legs you want.

Ways to fix this:

1. Practice perfect form:

By ensuring proper form not only do you ensure that the targeted muscles are the ones doing the work but also that both sides are putting an equal amount of force as the movement is performed, thus preventing imbalance.

2. Concentrate on activating the muscles of the weak side:

When performing the movement, really concentrate on using and squeezing the muscles of your weak side to move the weight. This extra concentration will ensure that your dominant side is not the one doing the work.

3. Perform extra sets of unilateral movements to only target the underdeveloped area:

Doing a few extra sets that solely focus on your weak side will teach your body to better activate the muscle fibers of that side.

Top Bottom