Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is everyone's training going?

from zero

I decided to make a serious thread today. Maybe I'll hit you guys up with some DUSTY threads later, but this one's serious.

How is everyone's training going? Those who are cutting, how's the progress coming along? Shadow? Bigdawg? How about the girls? How are all of you doing?

Mine seems to be a bit stale this week. I think I'm gonna evaluate the ol' diet and cut it down like 200 cals or so, and keep it mega-strict for the next couple weeks (which may be tough. My birthday is coming soon. ;)) I'm still hittin up the ECA twice a day, and will probably increase the dosage a bit.

I'm still keeping muscle. Haven't lost much at all during the dieting. :) Strength seems to be drifting off though on things. Chest strength specifically ... Shoulders seem to be staying strong. Back too. Bis are weaker. Oh well.

Anywho, I'ma do some deads tonight. It's gonna rule.

Great!! I added 10 lbs to my deads this week going to try for 20 next week!
Oh yeah changed up my leg training yesterday did 4-5 sets of 20-25 reps lighter weights my bootay is in pain.

Last edited:
Other than the fact that I'm so sore I need a winch to get myself out of the rolley chair today.. good. :) I kind of messed up the past 2 weeks, skipping meals and not getting enough sleep, hence poor workouts.. but I'm back on track again now. Tonight is back & bi's.. rarrr!! I wonder if I can convince someone to piggyback me between equipment so I don't have to walk..lol

I am getting a great workout with the added weight of my new ass cheek.

Can't walk, can't train on my Windcheetah, can't sit down, can only lay face down... the horror. Tried to do shoulders yesterday, no go, everything is connected to my new leetle friend, it seems.

Chest strength is going down the shitter. Always does when I slim down some. Otherwise things are pretty good. Pulled 5 bills last night for a double. Tuesday 355x3 on zerchers.

I'm cutting..you didn't ask me how it's going. Fuck you!

:)

Top Bottom