Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you use machines?

phonerenemongeau

I fail my number of reps on triceps machine because I have done 3 reps instead of 10. Should I increase load until I cannot or decrease ?
9f3e0dbc562ef357499bfbaca80c7b88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have strong triceps. I used to be a diesel mechanic helper before. I had to keep my arms up the whole day. Tractor parts can be heavy, much more if you don’t have the right way to work. Actually, I don’t start heavy. I do my series of 10 and then I increase until I fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it was too heavy to do ten then obviously you need to decrease the weight.

I have better to end up with a complete lower series after I fail on a repetition heavier. A good execution on these machines is much simpler than barbells or dumbbells exercises. I only have to set with my shoulders position and take care to have a right back position. Nothing to compare with a squat where I did not understand why I had a rounded back because I had a dumbbells instead of a disc and was not able to grip with my two hands and close my scapulas.

I have better to end up with a complete lower series after I fail on a repetition heavier. A good execution on these machines is much simpler than barbells or dumbbells exercises. I only have to set with my shoulders position and take care to have a right back position. Nothing to compare with a squat where I did not understand why I had a rounded back because I had a dumbbells instead of a disc and was not able to grip with my two hands and close my scapulas.

This.

Top Bottom