Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you slow uo your metabolism

Why do you want to slow up your metabolism?

If you want to gain weight, eat several small meal instead of few large ones. eat 6 meals a day, spaced equally thoughout the day. get the right amount of calories, proteins/carbs/fat. and you will gain.

If you eat few large meals, this will allow your digestive as well as metabolic processes to slow down, due to the inability to break down this food continuously. The small meals will keep digestion at a constant flowing rate allowing constant breakdown of your food keeping the metabolic processes constant. Do the opposite.

diamonddiceclay said:
the less frequently you eat, the slower it will get

Yup. Infrequent large meals would be your best bet. But like FF said, there's no pill for that.

MrMuscle said:
Why do you want to slow up your metabolism?

If you want to gain weight, eat several small meal instead of few large ones. eat 6 meals a day, spaced equally thoughout the day. get the right amount of calories, proteins/carbs/fat. and you will gain.

Eating 6 times per day has given me a hyper metabolism. This sucks donkeys! I cant gain weight now at 204 pounds. BLOWS. I started eating goddamn pizza and fries to give calories.

FOr my last meal before bed I am eating salad with like 200 calories coming from fat plus a large steak with occasional 100+ grams of cottage cheese.

Godamn this 6 times per day eating. I think it does more harm then good. I am constantly stressed and sometimes I loose weight because of the ridiculous amount of food that I need to eat. ANd I aint that big. 204 pounds at 15% bodyfat (abs the biggest and best I ever had) at 5'8.

If I ever gonna reach the high numbers it seems that I would have to eat entire goddamn chicken and entire macdonalds 6 times per week, so maybe, just maybe I am not gonna loose all my hard earned beef!

I think this 6 meals per day was invented by money hungry buggers at supplement companies so you would have to drink their shakes more often throught the day, increase your metabolism and have to drink even more...

dont get me wrong. 6 feedings poer day is GOOD FOR FAT LOSS, but it blows for continuous mass gains.

I need to start eating three huge meals instead of 6 still friggin big meals!

Last edited:
gymtime said:

Yup. Infrequent large meals would be your best bet. But like FF said, there's no pill for that.

gymtime. SMall question, will 3 big meals work good for mass building? Coz I really need to slow my lightspeed metabolism down and gain some weight.

If I am not gaining any new fat now, how can I gain muscle? We all know that fat is much easier to gain than muscle.

How can I saturate myself with calories if I am not overfeeding (for my fast metabolism?)

reply please!

thanx!

SSAlexSS said:

gymtime. SMall question, will 3 big meals work good for mass building? Coz I really need to slow my lightspeed metabolism down and gain some weight.

If I am not gaining any new fat now, how can I gain muscle? We all know that fat is much easier to gain than muscle.

How can I saturate myself with calories if I am not overfeeding (for my fast metabolism?)

reply please!

thanx!
eating a lot of carbs will also slow the metabolism

Top Bottom