Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you Market your PT business?

LCWD

Hey all, thought I'd try and start a discussion up... Given that this is the personal trainer forum, I'm sure there are quite a few on here who are running their own business etc?

Interested to see what tips, strategies you guys think are important fro new folks starting out?

Or are there any things that people aren't sure about and want to know more?

Last edited:
How ya goin bruv! The most important thing is be giving dont just think profit at the start! Be friendly get out of your comfort zone, the busiest trainer is a fun trainer, an approachable trainer. In terms of marketing the best thing is offering incentives!
For more tips I can help out with check out my new Facebook page-
www.facebook.com/andrepereirafitness

I can send you a guide with ideas on how to build your list and expand online. I am unable to post a link until I make 50 posts but let me know and I can send it to you via email! ~ Anne [email protected]

I have been a personal trainer for a while now, used to work at Golds Gym but got tired of getting raped on my commission. Just in need of some advice for starting my own PT business if anyone has some good advice to give. Thank you!!!

Top Bottom