Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you guys work out abs????

bigsteven80

here is what i do i do my upper and lower and obliques with in 20mins with only a 5 sec rest between sets. or do you guys think its better to do all of them 4 sets of 25 with a 1 min rest ??? cause i need to rip my abs up and i know it also has to do wit what you eat well write back guys thanks a lot

I train my abs like any other muscle group.
Alternating weeks of 5 sets 8-11 reps
5 sets 5 reps.

Definition comes through low body fat.

bigsteven80 said:
here is what i do i do my upper and lower and obliques with in 20mins with only a 5 sec rest between sets. or do you guys think its better to do all of them 4 sets of 25 with a 1 min rest ??? cause i need to rip my abs up and i know it also has to do wit what you eat well write back guys thanks a lot

What did you do to get so much red?

Everyone got a sixpac u just need to get rid of some bodyfat to se it. If u want a aggresive sixpac u should do your ab exercises SLOW with perfeckt form. Use your mind muscle connection.

bigsteven80 said:

Doing anything for abs is good, but youll never see them unless your diet is in check.

having good genetics always helps

A six pack is made in the kitchen...

Some good advice is to treat it like every other muscle group, ie, not training them everyday, adding a decent amount of resistence, with weights if necessary.

A recent break through for me was the discovery of the swiss ball. Up until recently, I didn't really like it, but what it does is allows you to stretch your abs by bending you back slightly over the ball. This gives a much greater range of movement, and also by rolling the ball with your legs gently as you sit up, focusing on crunching the muscle, it allows you to attack both the upper and lower parts of the muscle group.

But if you want to rip your abs... you have to eat right.

Gotta get the BF in the 6% or less area to see them.

I work abs light for endurance and heavy for strength/hypotrophy.

Light - I do 100+ situps every night before bed.
Heavy - every 4 days I do 5x5 Needsize crunches with 60 lbs (45 lbs plate and a 15 lbs dumbell on top of it) and set of high rep side bends.

Top Bottom