Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you feel on training twice a day on the sauce?

satchboogie said:

4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohly shit!

quite impressive transformation i must say.

Yeah, it's been WORK, however the results are worth it.

I used to be so scared of cardio, thinking I'd shrink to nothing, LOL it's just not the case as I'm bigger, stronger, and MUCH MUCH leaner then i was 4 months ago.

JG used to be big, now he is skinny. :)

J/k dude, dont that kind of shit piss you off when your cutting up. I hated when people would say shit like "you losing weight", fucks with your head so bad. especially when I went from 230 to 203.

good shit with still sticking with the diet bro, when you gonna get some picks and let off on the cardio a little?

Themachine01 said:
JG used to be big, now he is skinny. :)

J/k dude, dont that kind of shit piss you off when your cutting up. I hated when people would say shit like "you losing weight", fucks with your head so bad. especially when I went from 230 to 203.

good shit with still sticking with the diet bro, when you gonna get some picks and let off on the cardio a little?
You'd be suprised how much thicker I am then 4 months ago. I'm hitting the program hard for another month just for shits and giggles...CUTTING OUT ALL CHEAT MEALS. Been getting a little carried away with my cheat days and progress has stalled these last few weeks as a result.

Good job JG1 !

I am doing 45 min cardio ED also, and geting stringer by the day. I have been for 2 and a half months!
I don't have any real stats. The best stats I can give are

I lost 4 belt loops around the waste and about 5 lbs and my strength is up 20- 30 % in everything else!

I've been doing two-a-days here now for about a week. Usually do this starting about 4-6 weeks out from a contest to maximize fat loss as much as possible. I LOVE IT! Gives me something to look forward to in the morning and at night.

i lift in the morning and do cardio (judo) at nite..

i like the lifting in the morning better anyway.. im not sure but i am speculating that being more insulin sensitive in the morning then weight training then eating properly all day has really helped me put on some weight and loose fat at nite...

Top Bottom