Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you choose the gym?

Fadauddi

Hello peps! My question is not all about training, but close to it. When choosing a gym, what criteria do you have? Distance from home, equipment, something else?

I have quite a tight schedule, so I always prefer what is closest to me and clean at the same time. Other than that, any gym will be fine – you can figure your way out with virtually any equipment – you just need a bit of imagination there. So for me the higiene and distance are crucial. Everything else is just a bonus. Obviously, if a gym is just a couple of minutes away further but is superior, I will choose the better one.

For me, the most important thing is location. A gym is a gym. If you are going to be training multiple days per week, you need to find a gym that is close by. There are only so many hours in a day. If you need to drive multiple hours each day to make it to the gym, you will be more likely to skip workouts.

Second factors I consider - hours (I like 24/7), equipment quality, cleanliness, how busy it is, atmosphere, etc.

For me, the most important thing is location. A gym is a gym. If you are going to be training multiple days per week, you need to find a gym that is close by. There are only so many hours in a day. If you need to drive multiple hours each day to make it to the gym, you will be more likely to skip workouts.

Second factors I consider - hours (I like 24/7), equipment quality, cleanliness, how busy it is, atmosphere, etc.

For you. I've found that some gyms machines do not have heavy enough weights. If I went to fitness gym I'd be wasting my money.

I do agree on the distance (I don't drive)

I prefer the gym that is closest to me. If it has a daycare then that's a bonus too. I don't train to compete or anything so any gym will usually do if its close.

Top Bottom