Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW DO YOU change your workout while off gear??

MrLoVeRlOvEr

i know i should ask this on the other forum but no-one ever replys their so..

do u do more sets , less reps??

DO YOU CHANGE IT AT ALL??

I lower the volume and the intensity. Basically I do less sets and don't push myself with intensity enhancers like drop sets or rest pause sets.

I imagine this question will vary depending upon how advanced you are. As a newbie I haven't felt a need to change my routine other than cardio. Cardio is a problem on cycle because of the pumps.

MrLoVeRlOvEr said:
just out of interest how many sets do you guys usually do?

I think it depends on the muscle group. For myself (I'm intermediate), I do 9-12 sets for large groups (chest, back, glutes/quads) and ca. 6-9 sets for smaller groups (shoulders, biceps, triceps, etc.).

I lower my training frequency and increase my reps.

some where some one is training harder than you. when you meet them they will beat you.

squatter

Re: .

squatter said:
some where some one is training harder than you. when you meet them they will beat you.

That's a good quote but I tend to believe that this is a thinking-man's game. Those who train smarter will get there faster than those who blindly train harder.

As stated, lower intensity and reps post cycle. However, attempt to increase poundage. This should be cycled periodically with high rep, light weight, high intensity workouts. I perfer a period of 2 weeks of the former plan followed by one week of the latter.

-Stew

Top Bottom