Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you build massive bouncer / bodyguard arms? Tree trunks hanging of shoulders

Parabellum

Every once in a while you see some dude walk by either on TV or in person with just freaky massive arms.

How do you grow tree trunks on your arms?

What's the complete solution here?

1. Heavy Straight bar curls.
2. Close-Grip presses.
etc...........

What wouold an effective program look like, no musckle magazine cookie cutter routes need to be posted. Just your own idea or what works for you. Big Boys gimmie a shout.

...These guys are either lucky or juicing. Unless you have 8+ inch wrists or shoot significant amounts of roids your arms will not be that big. Regardless of which exercises you do.

Edit: Just as a side note, I think people put way too much time into isolation stuff. I added 1 inch to each arm over the course of 4 months just doing a few major compound exercises. The only isolation stuff I did was one single set of standing DB curl. No tricep-specific work. Yes, I'm serious.

-casualbb

Last edited:
I work my triceps to get a bigger bench.
I haven't done a bicep workout in a few months, except for the occasional single set.

Well, if you get the rest of your body big (chest, back, big groups) then it would make sense that your arms would be big as well. So I would say focus on the big groups and concentrate on the proven exercises like straight bar curls and close grip bench.

Micheal Clark Duncan from green mile and daredevil has arms like that, i would give anything for trunks like that...

Someone needs to write a "How to get big arms" sticky just like the "How do I get a six pack" thread which is started at least once a day.

needsize said:
Micheal Clark Duncan from green mile and daredevil has arms like that, i would give anything for trunks like that...

Holy crap he has some huge arms. In daredevil, there is this one scene where he pick daredevil up and presses him over his shoulder. His arms looked bigger than his head!!!! It was insanely fantastic! Perhaps the only good part of the movie.

-Fatty

Top Bottom