Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you build definition in arms?

ellinghad

Hi all! This is my first post, but this has really been bothering me. I am a fairly skinny guy that's been lifting daily for the past 3 months. I have been doing a lot of arm exercises. (standing preacher curls, bench press, etc.) The problem is is that my arms are getting bigger, but I want them to look more defined. ("cut" if you will) Does anyone have any advice for me?

People have told me I should lose weight but I am pretty skinny already. (I weigh 165 lbs) Some people tell me to do more reps and less weight. (I am doing 10-8-6 with 185 lbs) Other people tell me it's genetic! I am really confused, please help! My arms are bulky and look fat.

Thanks in advance =)

leaner=more definition

rep ranges and less weight are BS. its all about how lean you are. you can lift like a bird or lift like a gorilla, it makes no difference. its how thin your skin is....that makes a difference in definition.

Thank you very much sir! I really appreciate the help! If you have any other advice/tips on how to lean up I am more than willing to hear it =)

Thanks again!

Top Bottom