Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Powerlifters GET Huge Pure Strength?

gymclass.heroes

Hello guys
i have seen a guy which was doing bench press about 60kg.one day i see him started an amazing strength from 60to 150 it was magical really.also we have powerlifters they do squat 300 400 and they are ok with that.the say they use metan(dbol).do they use something else?i mean what are ur experinces of making strength up...my experince was stacking anavar with tes.besides using hgh also gave me abit power.also creatine was good.please dont talk about diet here just looking for information.

this is a crazy concept but you need to put in hours and years in the gym to get strong

the strongest guys in your gym are all in their 40's and even 50's for a reason. they have YEARS of training under their belt. you won't peak your strength any earlier than your mid 40's IMO

It's a combination of the usual genetics, so the same as a bodybuilder. But also, as Steve says, putting in the time. I've been lifting for 38 years and competing since the year 2000 or so. On some lifts I'm as strong as I've ever been at age 53.

It's not all drugs man. Watch the Olympics. There are 15 year old girls who can squat 400 pounds.

It really comes down to -
1. Perfecting your technique.
2. Putting in hours of training

Weight lifting is a skill just like any other skill. How do you throw a 100 mile per hour fast ball? Practising throwing a fast ball for thousands of hours.

If you see someones strength going up really quickly then likely it is due to using some gear. It takes time to get stronger and dedication in the gym. Some compounds like dbol, anadrol, halo just to name a few would increase strength pretty fast.

Top Bottom