Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do the navy seals or high ranking military train

Heh, if it wasn't for their combat training I'm sure most people, so long as their in shape, could take them out. But hell, they've gotta be pretty strong and tough to be able to go through the shit they go through.

Golly an actual SEAL? HAHAH, that is funny. I guess he wasn't paying attention to anything I said again confirming my thoughts that most people have no clue of the Spec Ops heirarchy. Anyway, yeah thousands of pushups....oh boy. There comes a point where you cannot do any more. For example, my friend and I used to do 101 pushups for our PT test and then jump up and yell "Airborne Hooah!"- But that doesn't mean we are super tough or anything. The PT test is a joke anyway, very easy for anyone in decent shape. As long as you can run and do situps and pushups. All military training centers around these activites. No matter what you do you wont be "ready" for BUDS, it is more harrasment than anything else. How do you prepare for a guy spraying a hose at you while you run in place with your rifle?

Your right B-Fold, the vast majority of military guys are not at all big or even close to it. The average marine is a skinny guy. Only a few of the Spec Ops guys tend to be big fellas. It is all about endurance and mental condition as well as physical. Read up on some green beret training, that is more mental than anything. Damn SEAL's get all the press. They should be the Glamour Ops. LOL.

If you want to train like us, a great place to start is www.crossfit.com , there are many affiliates that post a work out of the day(WOD) and they never ask for a cent, you can tailer these workouts to your needs and they can be very brutal.. I know i used to be a strickt bodybuilder and I started crossfit and changed my whole physique.

Holy shit that's a really old post bump! But yeah crossfit has worked its way into mma a lot to. A few of our guys go to crossfit gyms a few days a week

Lol ya this post is old and FULL of ALOT of bullshit.

I asked my coach who was an army drill instructor for years what he thought about SEALS and he had nothing, but respect for them. I then asked him about SEALS vs rangers or force recon and in his opinion having met many guys from these different spec ops groups that SEALS really were the "elite".

Granted, force recon, pararescue etc are all very badass, but SEALS are definitely there at the top.

Anyone bringing up DELTA should know that one of the first guy from the first DELTA team was a navy seal and they used alot of his knowledge along with an SAS guy to form alot of the core tactics for DELTA "if" I remember right.

DELTA is probably the absolute "elite" of them all since they pull people from SEALS, Force Recon etc. You already have to be one of those to even have a chance to be in DELTA.

Not sure where all these guys come off talking about how much more badass rangers or recons are than SEALS, but that's simply not true. I knew a marine recon pretty well and we talked about about Desert Storm and shit and he basically said don't fuck with SEALS.

So ya...

They all got different missions. SEALs primary mission is water, and that is what they are best at. However they do a kickass job on land too. If we were talking about talking down a large building complex though rangers are going to do better because they can send in 2 platoons just like that. SEALs do smaller stuff. And Special forces are the best at counterinsurgency. Different missions.

Top Bottom