Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I skip rope without looking gay?

FatLardo

I do about 3,000 skips/jumps a day and my friend videotaped it for the first time this morning and I swear, now I know why people are laughing at me at the gym.

I'm losing weight though, which is a good thing. I do 200 jumps/per "set" with 1-2 minutes rest in between.

My only issue is I've tried trying to change the way I "skip" and it isn't as effective.

I look really gay doing this jump rope thing.

I do about 3,000 skips/jumps a day and my friend videotaped it for the first time this morning and I swear, now I know why people are laughing at me at the gym.

I'm losing weight though, which is a good thing. I do 200 jumps/per "set" with 1-2 minutes rest in between.

My only issue is I've tried trying to change the way I "skip" and it isn't as effective.

I look really gay doing this jump rope thing.

Boxers and fighters look pretty badass jumping rope. Try that Rocky style jump.

I think it's all about the look on your face bro(just kidding)...personally if i was that paranoid about it I'd just leave it for when i was at home....lol....but I usually don't give a sh*1t what people think...it's probably your friends just messing with u...if it works who cares what you look like doing it...you'll look better fit in the end...

Are you over weight?

Do you wanna look gay or fat?

Who gives a damn what people think?

Top Bottom