Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I make my waist wider?

Side Oblique exercises on cables, deads and squats without a weightbelt for sure.

C-ditty

Personally, squats and deads have thickened up my waist, but for width I'd say work on those obliques, too. :)

Weighted side bends, weighted twisting crunches, you can also try weighted oblique work on the bodyweight back extension bench thing.

start Swaining!!!!!!

X

Yeah, Swaining will do the trick on this one! Nothing expands the waistline like hitting the buffet 5 times a day. Go heavy on the pizza and wash it down with Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, honestly, why would you want a wider waist? You want to do something that will make you look less aesthetic? I'd kill to make my waist an inch or two narrower.

Do you need to have a wider waist to develop more core strength? Because if you don't then I wouldn't see the point in actually working to expand it...

I miss my little waist. Before I discovered squats and deadlifts I had a 28-29 inch waist. Now when my fat is down won't come down below 32. It's much more functional but I kind of miss it. I always thought it made my chest, back and shoulders look broader.

Based off my experience. . . squats, deadlifts, good mornings, and swaining have done the trick. .

Not sure if I like the aftermath. . lol!

Top Bottom