Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do bodybuilders really pinpoint individual muscle groups?

statewide22

When you see these guys and gals on stage you notice muscles on them that you didn’t think existed. Being someone with 10 plus years of lifting I still cant comprehend how they do it. Am I missing exercises to really get the middle of my jack ripped. ???

you are looking at the best bodybuilders in the world with the best genes and who hire the best coaches to train them that is how.

go to a local regional show and most of the guys have tons of weak spots. some of them are all upper or lower body.. some have literally no back or hammies. etc etc.

fuck you can go to NFL training camp and get up close to these guys after practice for autographs and be blown away at what they look like. a lot of it is genetics bro

It's both muscle "maturity" and extreme leanness/dryness.
Look up for Andreas Munzer (R.I.P) for instance.

vep7e5gtty221.jpg

Spending countless hours in the gym, utilizing trainers to assist them in hitting their weak spots, and of course, liberal use of PEDs.

When you see these guys and gals on stage you notice muscles on them that you didn’t think existed. Being someone with 10 plus years of lifting I still cant comprehend how they do it. Am I missing exercises to really get the middle of my jack ripped. ???

No. You're seeing what we all have. It's just that they are leaner than you

They dont look line that all the time. They literally prep for 3 to 4 months to look stage ready for 1 day.youre seeing all the striations and definition. That's all

Top Bottom