Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How could I make my core bigger/ripped?

knownasskinny

Hey there, I really need your help! If you could answer some of my questions, that will be appreciated.

-How many packs do I have? (6,4,2?)
I noticed my ribs are connecting. Is it considered as 2 packs? I am 121 pounds! I know Im skinny as hell!

-How could I make my core(abs,lats,chest,obliques) bigger/ripped?
Which part should i
Focused on the most? Im new to bodybuilding.

-Can I still get muscle on my chest, if you're skinny?(man boobs)
should I be working lower chest to uplift chest or do upper chest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 30
You should be eating a lot first thing first gain those extra pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would define you as a 6 pack.. but a 6 pack on a skinny guy is like big boobs on a fat chick

how old are you? you honestly have a nice frame to work with here which is very close to what i had as a teen. a good quality lean bulking diet with a slight calorie surplus a day, with compound lifts in the gym you will turn into a beast in 2-3 years. you just gotta be consistent

i grew like a weed my last 2 years in high school from busting my ass in the gym and i wish i had forums like this to teach me some good tips.

The answer is extremely simple for your question - train and eat. These simple things will make you grow. There is no real secret to that.

What you need is food. You are nice and lean which is good because your body grows best when you are lean. It can be quite simple if you are consistent......eat big and train big.

It's best to train abs with short high rep workouts every other day or 3 days per week.

The goal when training the abdominals is completely different then when training other body parts. When training other body parts like chest, back, legs etc. the goal is to make those muscles bigger and larger.

That obviously isn't the goal with abdominals. With abs, the goal is to define them and keep the midsection tight.

You want to train abs with high reps and to train them frequently to tone the midsection and keep the midsection tight.

This is the template I recommend for ab training:
super set 1 : 3-4 sets of lower ab exercise x 20 reps super set with upper ab exercise x 20 reps
super set 2: 3-4 sets of lower ab exercise x 20 reps super set with upper ab exercise x 20 reps
3-4 sets of an oblique exercise like decline bench romanian twists - 20 reps per side
1 set to failure of a functional ab exercise like plank or ab roller

i would define you as a 6 pack.. but a 6 pack on a skinny guy is like big boobs on a fat chick

how old are you? you honestly have a nice frame to work with here which is very close to what i had as a teen. a good quality lean bulking diet with a slight calorie surplus a day, with compound lifts in the gym you will turn into a beast in 2-3 years. you just gotta be consistent

i grew like a weed my last 2 years in high school from busting my ass in the gym and i wish i had forums like this to teach me some good tips.

I am 19 years old, which is why I am trying to gain weight. I like to thank you for giving me tips. I've been working out 5 days a week and I am truly dedicated. I would sometimes go 2 times per day. I am 5'7 ft tall. If you could give me other tips, that will be appreciated.

It's best to train abs with short high rep workouts every other day or 3 days per week.

The goal when training the abdominals is completely different then when training other body parts. When training other body parts like chest, back, legs etc. the goal is to make those muscles bigger and larger.

That obviously isn't the goal with abdominals. With abs, the goal is to define them and keep the midsection tight.

You want to train abs with high reps and to train them frequently to tone the midsection and keep the midsection tight.

This is the template I recommend for ab training:
super set 1 : 3-4 sets of lower ab exercise x 20 reps super set with upper ab exercise x 20 reps
super set 2: 3-4 sets of lower ab exercise x 20 reps super set with upper ab exercise x 20 reps
3-4 sets of an oblique exercise like decline bench romanian twists - 20 reps per side
1 set to failure of a functional ab exercise like plank or ab roller

Thank you for this! I am so glad right now that someone is helping me achieve my dreams. I'm going to be jotting this all down in my notebook.

Top Bottom