Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to choose the perfect gym

peffier

Can you guys help me out with picking a good gym? I have been working out from home for the past few years but I am moving to a smaller place so I am going to sell my equipment and just do the gym thing going forward. let me just ask you straight up what kind of gym do YOU attend and what should I LOOK FOR.

unfortunately there is no perfect gym but i would check reviews online. avoid crooked gyms that bullshit charge you and are impossible to cancel

a gym that isn't too packed when you want to workout, a gym with plenty of space and equipment and a good environment

Can you guys help me out with picking a good gym? I have been working out from home for the past few years but I am moving to a smaller place so I am going to sell my equipment and just do the gym thing going forward. let me just ask you straight up what kind of gym do YOU attend and what should I LOOK FOR.

It may just coincidence, however the gyms that I have found to be the better ones usually have the most squat racks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom