Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can a man show off his legs?

P

plifter

What kind of clothes are there that show off good thighs that don't look gay? Of course there's spandex but that's for gays. How can a straight man display some good quads?

I don't think it's possible. Anything showing quads on a man is bound to look gay. Speedos at the beach is your best bet. I think those look gay too though.

Add to that Gay list:
Speedo's
Silk Running shorts
Anything in a Pastel color

As for your question, I think short Coaches shorts look OK and definitly are NOT gay looking.

Tight jeans with bootcut. You can see the thickness but not deffinition, that´s what I´m wearing and it does not look faggy.

When you say things look gay, you really mean they look too stylish for you. Dontcha? Anyway, you can try those BIKE shorts that softball players wear. Not the cycling shorts, but the ones made by BIKE company. They fit nicely and conform well to the thighs, and they are not Super-Stuck-Up-My-Ass kind of tight either. Or you can go to a Hiking Store and buy some trail shorts. They are made by Duck Head, Timberland, Rockport, etc... They are very casual and stylish, the cut is where the bottom of the shorts actuall reach about 1/3 way down your thighs. Not like most shorts that try to reach your knees and have big flared bottoms. do an online search for REI company, they sell them.

Or you could wear a thong.

i find that elephant underwear where your yogurt slinger goes in the trunk works ok for me. it brings out the tear drop rather well.

Anyone remember that cartoon with the little elephant running around? He was bathing in the bird bath and shit.

Top Bottom