Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I make my wrists bigger?

like madcow has said, just lift heavy bro. your wrist measures similar to mine, i have very very thin wrists. seriously, just do heavy compound lifts and everything else will fall into place. this is coming from someone like me, 17 years old, just like you. i can't remember the last time i did a curl of any kind.

I don't believe wrist size is completely genetic, I used to have normal sized wrists when I was younger, then around 15 my medication made me stop eating, and I dropped down to 120lbs, keep in mind I'm 6" tall. It was bad. So I kicked the Adderall and started lifting, I'm now 21, 170lbs, cut and in-shape. And my wrist size has not budged from what it was at 120lbs. It looks weird.

First off, I am 17 years old, 6'0 150ish lbs, so I am skinny. My wrists (right after my wrist bone) are only 6 1/2", and the bulk of my forearm is 11 1/4". I was wondering what the best excersize to bulk up my wrists is.

Also, is it possible for someone my age, my weight, etc, to gain 5 lbs in a week? I still haven't bought a power rack, but hopefully I will be getting one soon.

Your 17 you should be jerking off 2wice a day!

That'll make'em bigger 

Top Bottom