Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i increase my strength?

Lift with heavy weights (1-3 reps) and speedwork.

Try WSB, check out the powerlifting boards.

-Zulu

doofy just be patient first of all (i used to always think man im never gonna increase my bench blah blah blah) the strength will come gradually, though the most important thing i think is periodization. i usually change my rep scheme for bench every 6-8 weeks and since i have been doing this i have not hit a plateu for a while and my strength has been making good gradual imporvements, also though when i began my first bulking diet (i used toa lways do maintenance) around 6 months ago i dont know why but my bench was stuck for the whol summer, a whole freakign 3 months, but in about 3 months it went up 50 lbs, i was doing low reps to for the first time so maybe that was a big part too (3,3,2,1,1), (yes i am not lying i was loving it haha), i also gained 26 lbs but i have lost 16 of that from cutting and have only lost 10 lbs on my bench so if you havent been bukling try that and my strength went through the roof. though i stress periodization really realy much i have not hit a plateau yet and i used to always changin my reps up every 6-8 weeks.

26 lbs muscle i wish, i think i gained like 12 b/c i was back down to the same bf% i started at 12 lbs heavier this time from cutting which im currently still doing.

Top Bottom