Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get abs?

I believe that everything have been said here.
You have to know that you are a very lucky young guy. Many of us whish we had all the information you are going to receive when we were your age.
Now, something you probably have to learn is that you don’t tease the girl you want to date. You know, people are always nicer to you when you are nice to them.

BF is not a figure you have to worry about now. Body weight is something to keep track !

My advice, try to eat as much as you can, meanwhile, read about diets and food, eventually you will end with a very efficient diet for you.
Stick to a basic routine in the gym and start slowly raising the weights for a couple of month, meanwhile, like said before, read about different types of routines. When you think you are ready to make a change, you can post your new routine here and ask for advice.
Keep track of your progress, size, weight, pictures, is very motivating and it will help you to determine what is working better for you. If you keep track of your diet, daily or weekly along with the other stuff, then you will have a very powerful tool to refer to when making changes in the future.
Try not to see the numbers in the dumbbells, it is my opinion that, in this stage, you will get better results if you perform the exercises precisely and accurate. If you see a big guy next to you that is lifting ten times what you are, don’t feel bad, probably he was a little boy at your age.
Try to do some research before placing a question (I apologise for not doing that at the beginning). You will get feedback.
If you find something interesting while surfing the net, like the anabolic effect of stacking a worm in your ear, post the link, probably it will be useful for someone.

Ah, and don't forget to start saving for the Platinum Membership !! :p

Sleep hard, eat hard, train fair. You will get results before you start thinking of them.

Good luck and welcome to the board bro. :)

Last edited:
GoldenWind said:
Does body fat percentage really change anything?
If it does, how can I accurately calculate it?[/QUOTE

Yeah, body fat % does change things. It's apparently whats determining whether you're seeing your abs or not. As for determing it, im not quite sure. I just looked up bf% calculators through google and put in a bunch of measurements, (waist,neck,abdominal,weight,height.....) not sure how accurate this method is though....if anyone else knows a good way reply cuz i liked to hear some more input on this.

As far as your abs go man all i can say is first worry about bulking up. Having a six pack means nothing if everything else around it looks like shit. :chomp:

good luck man

Top Bottom