Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i build biceps without curls (wrist pain)

willpkr

hi, so curling is far too painful for me, even with low weights, so im stuck with pulling and pressng movemnts i suppose (bench press etc is not painful)
currently the only thing i do that apparently works biceps in single arm rows.. actually i do a lot of these. but i dont think its enough to really grow the biceps is it?

what would you suggest please? or is single arm dumbell rows enough?

any pulling exercise will work out the biceps. if your wrists hurt then avoid curls, why stress ur wrists?

also have you tried not squeezing so hard? and also have you tried curls, not with free weights, but with pulley exercises? those tend to put less pressure on the wrist.

jacking off!

Or I guess if you rly dont wanna jack off to some hot blondes on teh internet...try some bb rows with an underhand grip and focus on the bis pulling it up. This will let you move some serious weight

I'd say to use a cable/pulley machine. I don't know who makes it, but I've seen bicep curl machines that are designed similar to lying leg curl machines... you don't grab with your hands; you press your lower arms (at the wrist) on a padded bar, and pull toward you. I think you might be able to do that on a lying leg curl, but it might be weird for the spine. Not sure.

Charles

deadlifts...

^!!!!!!!

Chins and DB rows. Don't use straps. I do very little, to no direct bicep work right now. My arms aren't huge, but they're in proportion to my body. Work your way up to rowing the heaviest DB in your gym along with weighted chins/pull ups. Bis wil grow.

^!!!!!!!

Chins and DB rows. Don't use straps. I do very little, to no direct bicep work right now. My arms aren't huge, but they're in proportion to my body. Work your way up to rowing the heaviest DB in your gym along with weighted chins/pull ups. Bis wil grow.

absolutely wrong. Who would believe anyone with that kind of avi???? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:biggrin::rainbow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom