Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to build back mass?

DrSuperSaint

I've been working my back for quite awhile now because it was lagging behind a bit. When I say lagging I mean, that I can not seem to get any mass in between my shoulder blades. I have good lat development, along the lines of spread and and all, but I just can't seem to get the beef in the middle. WHAT IS THE BEST EXERCISE FOR THIS? thanks

------------------
super.jpg

supersaint,

i had to face the exact same scenario;my solution???
i incorporated deadlifts @ 4 sets of 6 reps
behind neck pulldowns @ 4 sets 12,10,8,6 and rear lat raises @ 4 sets 12,10,8,6.results were awesome.i filled out and attained thickness by filling out the rhomboids and rear delts.this has given me that 3-d appearance we all desire and makes every xl shirt seem like it's going to bust open.the 3-d back appearance makes you look and feel HUGE.GIVE IT A TRY AND GOOD LUCK.

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Deads, deads and more deads. Dead 'til you die. That's what I say. Just make sure to really squeeze at the top of the movement. I don't mean lean back. I mean squeeze your shoulder blades back and together.

Top Bottom