Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how big is your neck and how to make it bigger?

I guess the 4 way neck is moving your neck 4 differant directions, Im guessin front back right and left, yes?
And if so how would u use weight?

I guess the 4 way neck is moving your neck 4 differant directions, Im guessin front back right and left, yes?
And if so how would u use weight?

There are machines designed for this.

Mine is 17"

I noticed mine gets thicker when doing close grip shrugs, hands together. I avoid them now because my collars on my dress shirts are tight as is.

Sweet bro Ill try them shrugs... I already got told I look disgustingly muscley and its just not right for someone my age to have this much muscle I think a big thick neck would look even better :p Iv been wanting to do that for ages :chomp:

Sweet bro Ill try them shrugs... I already got told I look disgustingly muscley and its just not right for someone my age to have this much muscle I think a big thick neck would look even better :p Iv been wanting to do that for ages :chomp:

Your shoulders will look narrower...

fyi i was told by a Kinesiologist that neck and ab muscles are different and you may work them out every day but im not sure that is smart, but the point is doing a little with every workout is not bad

Top Bottom