Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How big were Ed Corneys arms?

You are correct. My mistake. Sorry Ed:cool:

I had him confused with someone else that was legendary that died 8-12 years ago that got tributes in mags and such. I dont think it was Steve Reeves I was thining of either.

Corney was a monster for sure. I would love to see his old cycle regiments. I bet they are/were nothing even close to today as far as what we consider normal.

No worries. You can even arrange to meet him through his website which is pretty cool. Very nice physique, I also would be very interested to see his cycles etc.

Probably never gonna happen though.

Forget his arms its the tash you need. Thats the true secret to his size, upper lip hair, its the future im telling you haha. no but in all seriousness bodybuilding needs to get back to those days when waists werent thicker than chests.

I was at the Olympia in Ohio when Zane took the crown. So I got to see Corney, Zane, Arnold (Manager) and many others in person. Corney placed high on his posing ability.

There were no super heavies then. Arnold was considered a monster. So the guys that year were in the 185-205 range. Corney was about 5' 8" and 190. Arms 18 1/2. Friendly, happy and loved. Zane was a loner with his wife. Cut to ribbons ... 180 at the most. Arnold was all show business ... not married with a very stylish g/f.

Forget his arms its the tash you need. Thats the true secret to his size, upper lip hair, its the future im telling you haha. no but in all seriousness bodybuilding needs to get back to those days when waists werent thicker than chests.

believe me man if i could grow a mustache like that i would. all i got now is a dirty sanchez

I was at the Olympia in Ohio when Zane took the crown. So I got to see Corney, Zane, Arnold (Manager) and many others in person. Corney placed high on his posing ability.

There were no super heavies then. Arnold was considered a monster. So the guys that year were in the 185-205 range. Corney was about 5' 8" and 190. Arms 18 1/2. Friendly, happy and loved. Zane was a loner with his wife. Cut to ribbons ... 180 at the most. Arnold was all show business ... not married with a very stylish g/f.

yeah zane had a freakishly small waist and bone structure though didnt he? probably how he kept his weight so low. so youd say ed corneys arms were about 18 1/2 pumped? thats about where i am now. thats so crazy you got to see that olympia. i would love to have that chance

wow dude youre a real jerk lol thats good though i didnt think he passed away cause i couldnt find any info on it. his old cycle was probably just a few dbols right? maybe some test? he had a good 7 solid years of bodybuilding before pumping iron was even filmed

For the life of me i wish i could remember who it was that died that i thought was corney. I remember the deal now though...around that same time was a feature of then current ed corney and how he still looked amazing for his age.
I must be thinking of when steve reeves died because it was such a big deal.

Last I heard Ed was confined to a wheelchair. I think that was 5 years ago at the PI 30 year anniversary. I believe I assumed it was permanent, but perhaps that isn't so.

BTW, the late '70's era was not Ed at his biggest. I know he continued to remain in top form at least until '83. He looked just huge around that time due to his small boned frame.

Last I heard Ed was confined to a wheelchair. I think that was 5 years ago at the PI 30 year anniversary. I believe I assumed it was permanent, but perhaps that isn't so.

BTW, the late '70's era was not Ed at his biggest. I know he continued to remain in top form at least until '83. He looked just huge around that time due to his small boned frame.

he was in a wheelchair a few years back, maybe 10 or so not recently. it was from having a stroke while getting shoulder surgery i believe. but yeah he got way bigger after pumping iron, but his physique in pumping iron is where im trying to get to.

Top Bottom