Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad is cinnamon oatmeal??????

Im eating a bowl right now, they are a good source of complex carbs and very quick to make. Why do u think they are so bad?

they have tons of sugar in them, look at the pack, thats not too good for you especially if you are cutting, if u r like me i can not eat regular oats plain, just add a little bit of brown sugar not too much, that makes it taste better and isnt as bad as the instant.

Brown sugar is good...but I have found that equal/sweet-n-low make it taste about the same as adding sugar. Then I just sprinkle some Cinnamon on there. It's quite tasty!

I don't recommend it

If you're serious about your diet, I would stick with plain. All of the flavored oatmeal has sugar. If you get tired of plain out meal, add some fruit in it. Stay away from the sugar that's in cokes, candy....etc

I love those things, I have three of those a day. Theres nothing in there to worry about unless you get fat easy.
170 cals
20 cals from fat
4grams protein

Don't be super serious about your diet unless you're preparing for a contest. Deprive yourself of some good stuff and you'll never stick to the bigger goal, the bigger picture.

Top Bottom