Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad is a 10-20 min break between my workout

TheManiacHolder

here's the problem, the gym near me has Lat Pulldown machine and assisted pull-up machine which I need for lats, but they dont have any weights

How bad is it if I do

5X5 Heavy deadlifts and 4X5-7 heavy barbell rows in my home, then take 10-20 minutes to get to the gym and do 4x8-10 Lat Pulldowns, 4xfailure assisted pull-ups and some leg presses for legs [ I do squats on tuesday]. Then some cardio.

Will that 10-20min break be detrimental? Thanks

Buy a mini band..... here Elite Fitness Systems loop it around a low tree branch or doorway chin bar and have at it. Chins this way are > than any chin assist machine. Lat pulldowns are gay, unless you're a 300+ pound meathead.

I don't think it matters so much, because you're not splitting sets. It's no different from doing a 2 day or 3 day split routine, which most of us do. If you did 3 sets of pulldowns and then went and mowed the lawn, then came back for 3 more sets, that might be a bit off. Otherwise you're fine, as far as I see.

Charles

Top Bottom