Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoiud overtraining when returning to bodybuilding?

james_shier

Over the last couple of months I've been trying to get back into bodybuilding doing a mon/wed/fri - legs&shoulders/chest&triceps/ back&bicep split.
The problem I'm having is avoiding overtraining as I'm constantly starting and stopping. Im getting the symptoms like increased resting heart rate, decreased appetite, increased thirst/dehydration so I'm assuming its overtraining.
Anyone have any ideas on how to perhaps ease myself back into a routine.

I'm 6'2", 158lbs, bf of maybe 11-13%

I've bought all the right foods and supplements for starting back again( plenty of lean meat, veg, grains/oats, eggs and milk aswell as whey and flax oil)

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance guys

Good thread...I'm wondering myself as I just went through a 2 week layoff after I hit my 5x5 maxes...it was either over-training or just plain laziness....

Hope some of the beef here can explain.....

I first started lifting january2003, and quit some time around august that year becuase my gains slowed to a stand still and was just gaining fat.
Since then I've done some swimming, running and cycling but never really pushed myself too much with them.

Top Bottom