Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to approach street workout?

KillianVdb

I know that stones will fly at me for asking aboutstreet workout, but it sounds interesting to me, so I will still ask.How does one approach the street workout? For example – do I doseveral sets like in the gym? Say I were to do chinups. Do I makethree sets with a certain number of reps, of just do everything inone set? Anyone has experience with this?

In the beginning I would not go all fanatic, and would use my capabilities as a reference. If you feel like you are not in the zone any more, finish the training session. When you feel weak is precisely when you get injured, since you do not keep the right form when you are tired. Therefore, make sure to be in a good state.

Also, I think that it would be best for you to just experiment, and see what works best for you.

I would start off with doing multiple sets with less repetitions until you build up your strength and endurance and can do all the exercises back to back with no rest in between.

Street workouts seem like a lot of fun but if you are new to it - it'll be very easy to hurt yourself.

Start light and ease into it. It's better to go 80% and not hurt yourself then go 110% and be out for a couple months because you seriously hurt yourself.

Most importantly - have fun with it. Once you get good, it looks super impressive. In a couple months I would film yourself and throw up some videos on Youtube!

I agree with starting off slow. You can always go harder as you progress. I have no issue with guys trying a new way of training or a new routine.

Top Bottom