Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's precontest diet and critique of precontest pics

nsashbl01

I started this thread for my wife in the diet forum. Figured I'd continue it here to get more exposure and criticism. She's about 9.5 weeks out of her first bb show. We are targeting hams, lats, and trying to even out her traps and shoulders now. Legs have done well, back is also making some progress. Any competitors please chime in. 9.5 weeks out pics

Her conditioning is great. She looks 3 weeks out. She needs to add muscle to her delts though. That will make her look wider and create a better V taper. I'm assuming she has a fast metabolism. she doesn't seem to hold lots of fat in any one area, which is a relief.

Makavelli said:
Her conditioning is great. She looks 3 weeks out. She needs to add muscle to her delts though. That will make her look wider and create a better V taper. I'm assuming she has a fast metabolism. she doesn't seem to hold lots of fat in any one area, which is a relief.

Yea. We have been working on her delts quite a bit. As far as her metabolism, it's amazing. When we got the pop and processed stuff out of her 1800cal maintenance diet, she transformed. She ate really clean then too. Now she's at almost 3k calories! She also posted on the women board, without knowing I updated this thread. Pretty much the same talk. Needs delts, and hams! I'm also going to try and hit her calves more. Gonna buy a seated calf this weekend so we can hit them often. Thanks for the words bro....

legs are definitley behind the upper body...

including calves... next year she will probably have the complete package...

Looks good just hit those calves a little harder and also those delts.

nsashbl01 said:
I started this thread for my wife in the diet forum. Figured I'd continue it here to get more exposure and criticism. She's about 9.5 weeks out of her first bb show. We are targeting hams, lats, and trying to even out her traps and shoulders now. Legs have done well, back is also making some progress. Any competitors please chime in. 9.5 weeks out pics

Top Bottom