Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hot yoga

Why somebody would like to train in room with 40ºC? I can't even imagine. Don't forget your water intake.

Healthy is much more than only a type of activity.
But yes, exercising is one step to be more healthy.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

^^^ because when you stretch in a hot room like that you are able to over stretch. regular yoga and hot yoga aren't even close

since i started doing yoga consistently my weight training has improved significantly. i am stronger and more flexible and my nagging injuries are under control finally

i'm a big advocate for hot yoga BUT you need to find a good studio. don't go and do old people fart yoga and think that is going to do anything. grab your balls and go to a real studio and good luck. most people on this forum would not survive one of my classes, i always laugh when newbs show up cocky and don't even make it 20 minutes before leaving

Hot yoga is great. There are 3 pillars of muscle health - strength, flexibility and endurance.

Most of us work on strength (weight training) and endurance (cardio) but neglect flexibility. Yoga is something most weight lifters would benefit from doing regularly

Top Bottom