Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hot tub or ice tub after training

leonardo capri

what would be better for better muscle recovery after training? and how long after training should you take it ? I see mixed opinions on this, thank you.

heat speeds up bloodflow so logically that would make the most sense right? there isn't a magic way to recover from workouts besides sleep

trust me i have tried it all over the years. sleep is #1.. if you do not sleep enough you can try all this bs and it won't make a lick of difference

For me too, nothing beats the sleep when it comes to recovery, and I have never felt neither hot, nor cold baths to make a reasonable difference. So better focus on resting. BTW - hot baths ain't good for sperm production, so keep that in mind if you are still planning to have kids.

It's actually best to alternate between the two. That will stimulate the most blood flow and deliver the most nutrient to the muscles.

Hot/cold showers are an old school recovery method that you don't hear much about anymore but it really does work

I have seen those cryogenic chamber things becoming popular but that doesn't sound appealing to me. I know I prefer a hut tub but I just don't like being cold. I will definitely agree that sleep is number 1.

Top Bottom