Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hot, hot, hot

Spud

Lately after I eat a meal or take one of my homemade weightgainers I get really warm. It happens after every meal, it feels like my body instantly goes up a few degrees and I get a little sweaty and very warm. Im not taking any stimulants nor do I eat spicey foods. I dont feel weak or shaky, just heat. Whats up with this?

I get like this sometimes too, only when I eat alot of food during the day though, or something really fatty like pizza or something to that extent, or maybe I eat to quick, I do eat really fast, maybe thats your problem aswell?

This only happen when I have a sugary meal or one with a lot of carbs, basically the sugar goes directly into the muscles and are being burned right there and then, thus creating a lot of heat. At least I think so, but it might have to do with the spike of insulin after a big meal

Metabolism...ain't it great!!!

B True

Yeah thats what I thought. Not only do I get warm after I eat, but at different times in the day as well. Its like igniting a fire under my ass, its pretty cool. BTW, this is a good thing right?

Top Bottom