Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooked gloves

##spiderbaby##

I need to find those gloves that have the metal hook in them for deadlifts. Wrist straps dont work well enough.

My fingers are really short. (my tool is average white male at 6.5" so the hand to penis size is a bunch of crap.)

Anyway, I can dead #400 but the only thing holding me back is my grip. My grip strength is awesome as It is stonger than much larger guys in the gym. The fact is that I cannot get my fingers wrapped around the bar well enough when I get into some serious weight. Even light weights are a problem i.e. #200 pounds. I cant stay at a #400 pound deadlift, its pathetic.

Any sites that sell these things? Ive seen them around I just do not remember where and I have been looking for a few days now.

Much appreciated.

##spiderbaby##

Power Grips! there they are.

Thanks Bigsatan13

why does that sites logo look like your profile pic..? mmm..

Thanks again bro.

Do you know anyone that has used them? Everyone around here looks at me like I'm retarded when I ask about them.

##spiderbaby##

I've used em. They used to hurt my wrists alot.

##spiderbaby## said:
Power Grips! there they are.

Thanks Bigsatan13

why does that sites logo look like your profile pic..? mmm..

Thanks again bro.

Do you know anyone that has used them? Everyone around here looks at me like I'm retarded when I ask about them.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom