Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machines- Are They Any Good???

Texas Ranger

Guys, what's your opinion of Home Leg Extension/Leg Curl machines? I know they don't compare to the Leg Extension and Leg Curl machines at the gym, but I don't have $2,000 to drop on one. I'm looking at this one right now made by Newyorkbarbells- http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/9195.html Has anyone used it or know someone that has used it? If so, was it any good??

IronLion said:
not a bad piece of equipment, but I would spend that money on a ghr "machine" instead.

Agree...

I'm pretty sure that Jason could make you a Glute Ham Raise for much less than that...

GLUTEHAM-NEW-watermark300.jpg

B True

I might add a GHR machine at a later date when the funds become available. I want to add Leg Extension and Leg Curls to my Quad & Hamstring routines.

Do you have a Barbell and weights? Beacuase if so there are at least 4 quad developing exercises that are better than the leg extension. The benefit in having a ghr as opposed to a leg curl is that you are working the hamstrings as extensors as opposed to flexors. This will increase you squat poundages guaranteed and thus your lower body development. The ghr also makes a good hyperextension and ab machine. Just trying to help bro

Hold up...Does Lou (or anyone) still hold the patent on the GHR? I know he does on the Rev hyper.

Just a thought...

Top Bottom