Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLY SHIT THAT'S HEAVY!!!..shit!

So I mentioned a while back that I subscribe to the T-Nation email update to see the amusing crap they come up with for the exercise of the week. This week's was a classic:

Exercise of the Week: Jettison Technique Barbell Curl
The jettison curl is a form of drop set. You first begin with a dual source of resistance: a barbell plus a resistance band. Perform reps to failure. As you reach failure, drop the resistance band and continue to rep out with only the bar. When you once again reach failure, drop the bar, grab the band, and finish off with more reps to failure. This is truly a murderous technique for big guns!

When this shows up in BiggT's journal sometime in the next few days, you'll know where he got it.

Last edited:
Cynical Simian said:
So I mentioned a while back that I subscribe to the T-Nation email update to see the amusing crap they come up with for the exercise of the week. This week's was a classic:

When this shows up in BiggT's journal sometime in the next few days, you'll know where he got it.

lol, I'd give you karma, but it wont let give you anymore

Top Bottom