Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
What an awesome crazy check workout I had, my chest looks fucking swole as fuck!!

enjoy the video bitches!! check out my perfect form!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :chomp: :chomp: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

Is that really you bro? Doing that 1.5 second static hold?

Re: Holy shit, I took a *video* of this today the first time I've done bench press in a while 585 LB BENCH PRESS!! holy cockballs, thanks omega project!!!

ceo said:
Is that really you bro? Doing that 1.5 second static hold?

Yeah, don't you like my sick ass bench press?

well, you did lift it about 2 inches for almost 2 seconds...

ceo said:
well, you did lift it about 2 inches for almost 2 seconds...

Dude that was full ROM..

that would totally pass in a contest.. no problem..

I didn't even have a bench shirt on!

are you commenting on something here? seems like a pretty good lockout for someone of that weight. standard part of a lot of PL routines.

FriendlyCanadian said:
Yeah, don't you like my sick ass bench press?

LOLOLOLOL

friendlycanadian ? more like LYINGCANADIAN. :)

Check this out, I took this today this is the REAAAAL money..

135lbs for 25 rep MILITARY PRESS SO INSANE!

fuck I'm a machine!!! thanks omega project!!!

FULL RANGE OF MOTION!!! EVERY REP! NICE AND CONTROLLED!

FriendlyCanadian said:
Check this out, I took this today this is the REAAAAL money..

135lbs for 25 rep MILITARY PRESS SO INSANE!

fuck I'm a machine!!! thanks omega project!!!

FULL RANGE OF MOTION!!! EVERY REP! NICE AND CONTROLLED!

that's more like it lol.

FC, you have the drive and enthusiasm of a champ.

i would feel confident with you in my corner. :)

Even Better Yet!!!!

I wanted to show you all my huge guns and massive bicep curls!!

here is me curling 135lbs again with perfect form, absolutely straight no sway in my back and no way would I be kicking up the weight by slamming into it with my quads!!!

slow and controlled I always say!!!

Top Bottom