Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shit, check out this mother f_ckers vascularily.

i like it but the left shoulder i really think when the viens are to curly it looks nasty

paul dillet viens in his chest and shoulders looks like shit

Last edited:
too be honest this impresses me more, its ironmaster who is in his 60's I believe, now this is vascularity(hope you dont mind I put up your pics IM)

e8c348fe428441852e135183392b4c81.jpg

7cd1fd53efa585faec956d9004270336.jpg

As I told people in the past, if anyone wants to see pics of me, they must post some of themselves first.

I dont' think it is fair that out of 50,000+ members on the board, only 20 or so are the ones who are willing to post pics of themselves.

ya that forearm pic is very impressive, hard to see the full extent of the detail on the smaller body pics though :)

AAP said:
As I told people in the past, if anyone wants to see pics of me, they must post some of themselves first.

I dont' think it is fair that out of 50,000+ members on the board, only 20 or so are the ones who are willing to post pics of themselves.

I've posted pics previously, I'll post some more... in a few minutes...

AAP, i poseted pics, it's in the pictures of members section. so post em up

AAP said:

I'll bite....only because I have some pretty nasty vascularity (this has been posted a few times before...)

736e08e76cc27947ba3967cee0f19cfb.jpg

Top Bottom