Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm, one pec sucks, other pec rocks??!!?

Manipul8r

Well I just realized that my right pec is smaller/less developed than my left pec. I think it was from bad form while doing bench presses, and I have been working on that but what can I do to fix this huge injustice?:) :D :confused:

if one bodypart is lagging behind its counterpart, i have been advised not to try and catch it up. It will catch up by itself.

Anyone back this up?

**I mean what do you want to do? Keep on doing shitty bench presses???
or perhaps if you do want it to catch up by training it alone attempt some half butterfly's with the butterfly machine.

But I would stick to the first suggestion though.

Good luck

DAMN, SOMEONE PLEASE give some more input on this, i have the same problem only my right pec is bigger i mean lots bigger and thicker than my left and it's stronger too, same way with my right arm and it gets waaay more of a pump in the gym too compared to the left, please help it makes me not even want to train because my left side sux!

I am very reluctant to ever suggest unilateral training simply because I was uneven when I first started training, but eventually evened out...although it took a few years. Then again, I don't know how unbalanced you are. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are way off. JMHO...

I would suggest using dumbbells and Hammer Strength machines. That shoould help with you inequalities in development. If your form stinks, then lower the weight and work on it. You have the rest of your life to get hyooge!!, but if you fuck yourself up with bad form... the dream is over.:bawling:

form

I believe in good form but I also believe in cheating a little for a few more reps. It'll catch up, might take awhile but it will. Watch your form on flyes and crossovers.

Top Bottom