Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmm it's leg day again tomorrow and my legs are still sore

B

Burning_Inside

Doing the body for life thing for now and im still sore from the last leg workout. Does still having lactic acid in the system mean your muscles aren't healed yet or no?

If your legs are still sore, then your muscles haven't fully recuperated.
If your training your legs for size, then wait another day or two.

Has it been seven days since your last leg day? Had you been working legs prior to the BFL workout?

Did you do any feeder workouts in between leg days? They make a huge difference for me. Always prepare for the next workout properly.

B True

With the BFL workouts, you work upper body and lower body seperate. For instance monday youll work upper. tuesday is acrdio. wednesday is legs and abs. thursday cardio. friday upper. saturday cardio. sunday rest. monday legs. repeat over and over.

Looks like you only have 4 days between leg workouts.
No wonder they are still sore... I need at least 5 or 6 days for legs to be fully recuped.

Never ever ever work a sore muscle. Each time you work out you tear small muscle fibers. That is why you are sore (not Latic Acid build up). Scar tissue will form and thus bigger muscles. If you work a sore muscle you are prone to rip the muscle into. Latic acid build up is what keeps you from doing more reps. If the acid was not present you would never get tired. Hope this helps.

later

So would running or using an eliptical trainer after leg day be considered working a sore muscle?

Well i did them today, they weren't that sore, really. I just did 4 sets of leg press and some hamstring work, and skipped the leg extensions. I shouldnt be working them too hard i wouldnt think if i only have 4 days between workouts.

Top Bottom