Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmm it's leg day again tomorrow and my legs are still sore

No one is exactly sure why DOMS occurs but its not lactic acid build up and its generally not from microscopic trauma to the muscle. When a person performs new movements unfamiliar to him/her DOMS occurs, even though the weight utilized may not have been sufficient to cause an adaptive response

Work through it! Your body has to acclimate to the new workout somehow. You wont ruin your life if you stick to schedule. Try sitting in the sauna or a jacuzzi afterwards to flush some of the acid.

BFL is a diet that could be improved in more ways than not - I've told you that many times and obviously you ignored me. If I'm not mistaken, you train legs 2x per week, every other week. This is one of the problems. But, I think your diet is the problem. You come back from work, and what do you do? You eat a "fist-sized" chicken breast with a "fist sized" portion of brown rice. I keep on trying to emphasize the importance of post workout nutrition - be it during bulking or cutting. It is not just the fact that it does not have a post workout meal - I am sure most of you in the know agree with me that BFL can be improved on. Just because BFL has worked for your friends does not mean it is a good diet bro. If I were you I'd wipe my ass with that advertisement - filled bfl book and get yourself a better diet.

Blood, i dont own the book so i cant wipe my ass with it. I'm not arguing with my friends results. I'm also not arguing with Jenbflchick's results from this board either. There's 2 people I know personally that it worked for, and one from off here. I just personally think you have something against the program and don't want to see it work for anyone at all. I also don't even follow the fist size portion thing,in the diet, though if I did, a piece of chicken the size of my fist would be a usual serving of protein in any other bodybuilder type diet anyway. Well, come to think of it, I guess I do follow the size of the fist thing then in a round about way. A hunk of meat the size of my fist is at least 50 gras of protein, I have big hands.

Don't train while you are still sore! Squat VERY hard only once a week!!

996690549883_covers.jpg

2 weeks rest

If you have trained your legs correctly then you will need 2 weeks or more of recovery time. I suspect chronic overtraining of your entire body.
Take 2 weeks off, go to the beach, relax, then come back and you will be stronger than before. This will prove my point of need of recovery more than all the talk in the world!

WizKid25 said:
usually takes me a full 7 days to recuperate. can barely walk for 2 days.

fucking right man,tomorrow is legs for me and i hope to have this tiny bit of soreness gone by then,and i love those two days where ya can barely walk,its a bitch for me to cuz i gotta haul 5 gallon jugs of water up stairs during those two days

4heavyduty two weeks to recover is insane,you must be doing tons of sets and have to lay in bed for days to need that much recovery time,i dont think ive heard of anybody taking that much time to recover either,all i need is a week what about everyone else

Top Bottom