Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hmm gained weight while trying to lose weight

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
hi guys, im trying to cut for summer and ive been doing this circuit for about 2 weeks now in the hopes of trying to lose weight, but ive gained 5lbs. however, i seem to have slightly less bodyfat (when viewd in the mirror)- what does this mean?
i take noxplode before i work out- can it be the water from the noxplode?

this is what i did

15 min run to warmup, 5 min stretch

hack squat machine 1x15-20
hamstring machine 1x15-20
1x15-20 dips
1x10-12 pullups
roman chair situps 1x25 / switch with leg raises half way
upright rows 1x15-20
2 mins on rowing machine

rest 1 min

rpt 4x

10 min run back to my house at the end

Last edited:
Sometimes when you change things up in the gym your body says: 'Hey, this isn't the same old stuff we've become acclimated to dealing with' and you can get a mini growth spurt.
If you 'look' more cut. you're doing something right. You know the old saying: It's not how much you lift...

this is a pretty typical day:

gym
cereal, a fruit
a few hrs later
some rice + chicken
a few hrs later
low fat yogurt
a few hrs later
chicken salad
sleep

so definately my cals in < cal out

but for the last few days ive drank about 3-4 pints of beer on avg cuz college just ended for the summer. could this be it?

Scale weight doesn't mean shit for being "cut". The mirror is the far better judge on leaness. It's easy to gain water weight and maybe a little muscle when you first start a cutting routine.

Cheers,
Scotsman

fortunatesun said:
Sometimes when you change things up in the gym your body says: 'Hey, this isn't the same old stuff we've become acclimated to dealing with' and you can get a mini growth spurt.
If you 'look' more cut. you're doing something right. You know the old saying: It's not how much you lift...

It's not how much you lift...?

Top Bottom