Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hme made wrist rollers need some help

pvc pipe (whatever size you like, i like a thicker one for grip work as well)
1/4 in drill bit
rope that fits accordingly
washer (for the knot inside the pipe)
carabiner
attachment for carabiner (shaped like a teardrop that you loop rope over)
one of those rope double over, screw down lock thingees so you can make your loop

thread the rope through the hole you make in the middle, tie a good knot with the washer under the knot. build your loop with the 2 pieces (mentioned above) and then snap the carabiner on. just loop the rope through the hole on a plate and clip the the carabiner on the rope above (slip type configuration)

voila

bignate73 said:
pvc pipe (whatever size you like, i like a thicker one for grip work as well)
1/4 in drill bit
rope that fits accordingly
washer (for the knot inside the pipe)
carabiner
attachment for carabiner (shaped like a teardrop that you loop rope over)
one of those rope double over, screw down lock thingees so you can make your loop

thread the rope through the hole you make in the middle, tie a good knot with the washer under the knot. build your loop with the 2 pieces (mentioned above) and then snap the carabiner on. just loop the rope through the hole on a plate and clip the the carabiner on the rope above (slip type configuration)

voila

wow that was quick . thanks i will tell all how it goes

Here's a pic of one I made:

(if it doesn't show just right-click and view pic)
20042172265202455395029.jpg

It's a bit simpler than what Nate described. I just knotted the rope inside the pipe and it's never come undone yet.

For the weight end, I used a little clip thing that has a loop at one end (which I passed the rope through and then knotted it) and a caribiner type clip at the other end. I just pass the rope through the hole in the plate(s) and then clip the thing back to the rope on the other side.

Top Bottom