Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting the same mark for 3 weeks

markymark67

Best way to avoid plateus in training. What are some methods I can use to not get stuck at the same weight for the last 3 weeks ???

Change your diet & training.

Change the program.

I don't think it's a very good idea to switch the program every time you hit a wall.

Small tweaks in the current program usually does the trick unless it's a shitty program.

Also given that this has been going on for 3 weeks already OP might be in need for a little break from working out or a deload.

I don't think it's a very good idea to switch the program every time you hit a wall.

Small tweaks in the current program usually does the trick unless it's a shitty program.

Also given that this has been going on for 3 weeks already OP might be in need for a little break from working out or a deload.

A week, maybe two and I'd agree. But three weeks? However, a deload week might be worth a try.

Best way to avoid plateus in training. What are some methods I can use to not get stuck at the same weight for the last 3 weeks ???

same weight as in you are lifting the same amount?

talk to the strongest guys in your gym and they will tell you to build consistency at a lower weight then move back up. also gaining mass will help boost strength

I do a LOT of work at 90-95% of my 1RM but it doesn't work for most people.

it doesn't work because the cow technique (the story of the Scottish guy who bought a baby cow and lifted it daily, and as the cow got bigger he also got stronger) is a myth

our bodies aren't robots and naturally will get weaker and take steps back. and what ends up happening in the end is if you push too hard you end up injured

Top Bottom