Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIT Training Routine. Help

White-Tiger

Ok, I'm new to bodybuilding and I've decided to start with the HIT approch as I feel it suits my schedule and my needs as a beginner.

I start college late on mondays, wednesdays and fridays which allows me to workout in the morning without getting up at 5am (which would hinder my sleep times).

This is how I plan on doing it. Im going to pump iron 3 days a week (mon, wed, fri) in the morning and then do my abs after each workout. I plan on doing 2 cardio sessions on tuesday and thrusday nights. Where I'm really stuck in a rut is which exercises to actually include in my schedule as I'm new and not sure which to pick over which and how many times do them?

Could someone come up with a routine for me?
Would be really appreciated.

Here are my stats:
18 years old
165 lbs
dunno my bodyfat, but it'd say it's about the average of normal people (I can't see my abs, but i'm not obese either). I plan on going on a bulking diet till a few months before summer where I think I will start dieting to get a nice look for the ladies on the beach.

Help would be nice,
Thanks.
-WT-

Monday Back/ traps/ bis
Deads 4(sets)x10,8,6,5(reps
Pull-ups 3x10-12
Seated rows 3x10

Shrugs 4x12
Seated Dumbell curls 4x10

Wen Chest/ Delt/ tris
Flat 4x 10,8,6,5
Incline 3x10
Dips 3x10

Military Press 3x10
Close-grip 3x10
Pushdown 2x12

Fri Legs/Calves
Squat 5x 15,10,10,8,6
Leg Ext 3x12
stiff leggeded deads 3x10
Calf raises 5x12

Thanks for the reply Lord_Suston.

But there's something I don't understand, Isn't HIT Training one set till complete failure?

And when you say : Deads 4(sets)x10,8,6,5(reps)
That means 4 sets of deadlifts in which the reps constantly decrease? Why?

shit! I fucked up on that shit, my bad.....

the I would suggest up the reps a little on the sets, I have done hit and I think it is done best with a warmup set and then a balls out set I used to do the 20rep squat with 245 and I could barely move....

yeah, you will still need them all, each workout is p[robably gonna take about 20-30 minutes tops. I tryed once without any real variation in excercises and I didn't see any result, 3 months wasted as a youth:mad:

I wamrup with relativly light weight something I can do for about 18-24 reps, I only do about 12 reps and then i stretch for one minute and then I go at it, but when I switch excercises I don't warmup since they are relatively the same body part and I'm already sweating like a pig. But in your case I would recomend it. Plkus have a really good spotter because you need to push yourself to the max and beyond because you only have one real set to work with....

Top Bottom