Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit my goal, now push me beyond! Need a workout plan!

P90X bro. Not lying at all. You will drop that weight. Great cardio workouts, the muscle working days might as well be cardio days as well, it will hit your flexibility, and the ab work is intense. Everytime weigh ins were coming around people would always wanna join in. You gotta realize this bro the military is very very strict on thier weight standards. So if your waist - your neck line= 22 then your overweight and that happens twice you are gonna get kicked out. Not saying you cant lift but if your a bigger dude to begin with I would just beware. I seen a lot of good people get kicked out for this stupid reason. Best of luck to you. And try the p90x !!!

P90X bro. Not lying at all. You will drop that weight. Great cardio workouts, the muscle working days might as well be cardio days as well, it will hit your flexibility, and the ab work is intense. Everytime weigh ins were coming around people would always wanna join in. You gotta realize this bro the military is very very strict on thier weight standards. So if your waist - your neck line= 22 then your overweight and that happens twice you are gonna get kicked out. Not saying you cant lift but if your a bigger dude to begin with I would just beware. I seen a lot of good people get kicked out for this stupid reason. Best of luck to you. And try the p90x !!!

Not quite true. If you're measured and you're overweight then you're taped. If you pass your PFT and your tape test then you're fine, even if overweight.

Not quite true. If you're measured and you're overweight then you're taped. If you pass your PFT and your tape test then you're fine, even if overweight.

Yeah but thats what he was saying waist - neck= 22 or greater you are out.

Top Bottom