Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIT Cardio Question(sprinting type workout)

S

solidj55

Ok guys and gals here it is. I am 5'5" tall, 185lbs, and about 12-15%BF. I am all natural, no steroids or supplements, everything I get is from food alone. I eat 6 meals a day using the 1/3 diet(because of convience). Right now I am on a maintainace diet taking in 185g of protein, 185g of carbs and about 50g/fat per day. I have that "Short Man Disease" where Ill be really lean all over my body except for my "Pot Belly" and "Love Handles" My workout looks like this.

Mon-Legs/Abs
Wed-Chest/Tris/Abs
Fri-Back/Bis/Abs

**I dont do a lot of shoulder work, I throw in front raises with my chest, rear delt flys with back, and side raises also with chest.
I do only two sets per exercise because that works best for me and I use periodization type workouts for my big exercises and all assistance exercises I use 8 reps on average and change them every two weeks. I lift a lot like a powerlifter or athelete would. My question is this. I want to lose that damn Pot Belly and lean out everywhere. Like I said 85% of my fat is all on my stomach. Everytime I try to diet down and do cardio I end up losing a shit load of weight and strength and still not having great abs. I just want to cut some of the fat off while being able to keep most of my strength and a good portion of my bodyweight. I have been reading a lot about Gorilla Cardio, Sprinting Workouts, HIT Cardio, etc. The claims are great as far as being able to keep/gain strength and keeping muscle mass while still burning fat. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this and can give some advice on this. I was thinking of doing some type of this cardio on Tues, Thurs, Sat first thing in the morning on my non lifting days. I know I could probably do a lot with just diet but I want the cardio too because it makes me feel so much better about myself, I feel a lot more in shape. I also need to do it because I will be a police officer in about four months and will need to be in shape to chase all those little Dope Slangers down alley ways lol. Also, I know track stars and football players all do sprints or some type of running year round and still maintain very muscular strong bodies and surely not all of them are using steroids. Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated/

Im going to give this a selfless bump so hopefully someone will see it at the top

Thanks for the info diamond, Ill think about that.
Anyone else?

WOW no replies on a Sunday lol. Board seems dead today. Im signing off until tomorrow.

You don't need more protein, actually. 1 gram per pound is just fine.

The key to losing weight is dieting. Gradually decrease your calories, lower your carb intake, and try to maintain on protein, drink lotsa water, eat lots of fibers.
As for where you lose fat-- that's a genetic thing, unfortunately. Most men carry fat near their midsection, and women in their thighs.

GL

-Zulu

Top Bottom