Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hip replacement

john stabler

has anyone or dose anyone know of anybody that has had hip replacement and is training again as my mate has hip done and wanting to get back into it any help please

The only person I know who recently got a hip replacement and is back training is Ronnie Coleman. He recently got both hips replaced.

A hip replacement surgery is a pretty major surgery. Don't take it lightly. Work with your doctor and follow his instructions on how to start getting back into training. If you aren't careful you can blow out your hips and have to do the whole surgery all over again.

I do not know anyone who has had this done but it is always better to be safe and take proper time off before training again. It would be devastating to have an injury so quick after a major surgery.

has anyone or dose anyone know of anybody that has had hip replacement and is training again as my mate has hip done and wanting to get back into it any help please

Im pretty sure doctors gave him certain advice regarding that.

If not, I would highly consult them. You do not want to mess up a hip straight after a surgery

Top Bottom