Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hip Me To The Game!!!

$EmOnEy$

Alright people this is my first listing although I have been lifting with Zgzaz's and Ricanx99 for almost 12 weeks. I figured this would be a good way to get some more feedback and keep track of my numbers.

Back Squats- 5x5 Straight Sets 265
Jump Shrugs- 5x5 Ramped Sets 185-225-265-305-345
Chest Supported Rows- 5x8 Ramped Sets 90-105-120-135-150 *165
EZ Curl- 5x5 Ramped Sets 60-70-80-90-100

I ended up doing the extra set on rows because they felt really good and I wanted to be able to see if i could get them since my last set didn't feel as heavy as I thought it was going to.

Day 1 Week 3

Flats 3x5 & 2x1 R.S. 150-170-190 215-240 *270
Incline Dumbell 3x10 S.S. 80
Dips 4x15 S.S. Body Weight
Cable Cross-overs 3x10 50
Weighted Abs 4x15 S.S. 35

I atempted 270 as my last set because we were in the groove and I wanted to see if I could get it. I got it three quarters of the way up before my spotter pulled it up.

Overall it was a good workout and I feel confident that I will get it soon.

Week 3 Day 2

Squats 5x3 & 3x3 R.S. 170-95-220 & 245-270
Rows 5x5 & 1x10 R.S. 135-155-175-195-215 & 155
Chin-ups 9x3 S.S. Body Weight
Seated Pull-downs 10x3 S.S. 130
Hammer Curls 10x3 S.S. 40

Just being on this program of 5x5 I have increased my squat by 45 pounds in two months. It really doesn’t seem like high numbers but going from a 90 degree squat to a full down 45 degree squat I had to drop the weight but my strength had increased.

Well lets see ....

1. poor choice of workout partners - Rican is a Puerto bro - didn;t you know that...and no ones what Zgzaz is..including him

2.silly program w/ Squats and Deadlifts (you can't grow doing these lifts bro, didn't you hear - they make you a fat body)

3. Welcome tot he board - getting really strong is fun shit

al420 said:
Well lets see ....

1. poor choice of workout partners - Rican is a Puerto bro - didn;t you know that...and no ones what Zgzaz is..including him

2.silly program w/ Squats and Deadlifts (you can't grow doing these lifts bro, didn't you hear - they make you a fat body)

Lol, classic Al post.

al420 said:
Well lets see ....

You son of a bitch Al! You got something against puerto ricans!? Hahaha.... we are teaching Emoney the proper ways to train for strength! :evil:

al420 said:
Word!

And hell no - I love Puerto Ricans. I love the 5x5, squats and milk.

Yes.... milk is good..... and so are squats.... so shut up and squat! Oly style all the way!

Top Bottom